Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yellow and White challenge card

It's a beautiful day!  The challenge over at SSS is to make a yellow and white card.  I love those colors together.  So pretty.  I only have 1 yellow marker though LOL

The digi I used is a Bestie by Sherri Baldy.  I adore these little big eyed dolls. She has me hooked.
You can find her plus 300 more Besties here:http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/categories.php?category=Besties-TM&parent_id=2022

There is a lot more sparkle on this card, but I couldn't capture a good photo of it.


I am entering this into the challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge blog here:http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Admirable card Sher, love your style..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Sher, love the little dotts of pearls.
    and coloured with one colour yellow great job.
    Thanks for join us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments