Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Getting Patriotic with Eureka and Whimsical Designs! Come join the fun

It's Whimsical Wednesday!  You know what that means.. A brand
new exciting challenge


If you haven't checked out the fabulous sentiment stamps designed by Stephanie from Whimsical Designs, what are you waiting for?  Stamps for all occasions, and all kinds of cards and scrapbook pages.   http://www.whimsical-designs-shop.blogspot.com/



 The current Challenge is "Getting Patriotic"


Our Sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps! You Can win 5 awesome digis!!!!

Here is my project for the challenge, hope you see your entry there too.  :)

I used Eureka Stamps digi stamp called Patriotic Puppy found here: 
                               http://www.eurekastamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=digi33103

I made a shaped card by printing out my image large on a piece of brown paper, and a piece of white paper. I only had to color in the handkerchief this way and the tongue.  I used glossy accents on the nose and tongue.  I folded a piece of black paper in half then just cut all the way around my image exept for the top to make my card.  
The sentiment is from Whimsical Designs and you can find it here: http://www.whimsical-designs-shop.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Sher, this patriotic pup is very sweet! I love how you made him into a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, your doggie is adorable!!!! Love his patriotic bandana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable!! Very creative turning the stamp into a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His tie is just too darn cute!! Great paper for it and cute doggie.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww, he is sweet as can be, Sher! Great job in your darling patriotic card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaped card. That image is so adorable. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments