Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

ATC challenge at Whimsical Designs with SKdigis

I am having such a fun time with Whimsical Designs and the variety of digi stamps and products that they use.  Great Challenges, fun friends, hope you will come join in.

This week's sponsor is Skdigis, you can find their amazing selection of stamps here: http://www.shopskdigis.com/

You can find the amazing sentiment stamps by Whimsical Designs here: http://www.whimsical-designs-shop.blogspot.com/


This week's challenge is to make your own ATC (artist trading card)  I for one, have never made one before now, and it was super fun.  I hope you like how it turned out, I love it.





5 comments:

  1. wonderful card sher.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the colors, and the super pretty flower. You did an awesome job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute! And she's adorable. I love the glitter and I like your name on it. :-)
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! great touch with the glitter :)
    Thanks for showcasing SKdigis ...HUGS SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The image is adorable with those sparkly wings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments