Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Angel/Fairy card

Good morning!  I have been in the card making mood lately.  I colored this little Bestie fairy up about a week ago, but wasn't sure what I was going to do with her at that time. I just loved her and knew I wanted to color her.  :)    I went back and forth whether I wanted to put it with pink or blue.   Finally
decided on the blue.



Products Used:
Bestie digi stamp by Sherri Baldy
Sentiment stamp by Whimsical Designs
I am Roses
feather
tiny buttons
crystal Stickles
Copic Markers
Momenta Paper
Spellbinders scalloped ovals

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Besties Challenge Blog- Delicious Die cuts (ends June 16)
http://kreativeinkauf-challenge.blogspot.de/ Anything that Flies (ends June 13th)
http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk/ Fantasy (ends June 29th)
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ -mermaids/fairies (ends June 30)
http://designedtocolor.blogspot.com/(photo inspiration) ends June 14th



15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the soft colors! She sure is cute..so you paired her with the perfect sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very beautiful card Sher, love the glitter on the edges.
    and those feathers are great.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes gorjuss love the fethers and sparkle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning creation Sher. Love all the sparkle.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty - love the image and the colours are super.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little Besties! She is adorable, Sher - and so are your layers. She looks like she is making someone's wish come true. Just adorable. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fabulous take on the challenge, thanks for joining us at DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what an adorable little fairy she is and the colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! Those feathers are great take on the DTC photo challenge and the colors are perfect not to mention that sweetheart!
    Thanks for joining the DTC challenge this week!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty, love all of the glittery accents ~ thanks for linking up with us at dtc!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is ADORABLE!!!!! I love the sparkle and the feathers. Great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Designed to Color. I hope you play again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so so pretty and I love the feathers :) Thanks for sharing it with us at Designed to Color! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card... Thanks for sharing with us at DTC..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so super sweet! I just love everything about it. Thanks for playing along with us at Designed to Color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments