Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Made my own patterned paper

I thought I would try a fun technique making my own patterned paper using stamps.  I love how
it turned out, especially for it being the first time.  :)
I started with a 5.25 x 5.25 piece of plain white paper, stamped on it with one color first, then took
another stamp (both from stampin up)  and stamped it in a different color.
I did this same thing on a smaller piece of paper with a different stamp, but kept it to just one stamp.  I didnt want pattern overload.

Thanks for taking a peak at my project.



Products Used:
Sherri Baldy Besties stamp found here:http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy
Stampin Up stamps (retired)
Stampin UP inkpads
Cardstock
clothing type label
Memory Box butterfly die
Memory Box tag die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments