Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's Whimsical Wednesday! That means a brand new and exciting Challenge

It's Whimsical Wednesday!!!  YAY!  



This is my very first post for being on my new DT at Whimsical Designs .  I can't tell you how 
excited I am to be accepted onto Stephanie's team.  She has a fantastic sentiment stamp line, that
works for every card occasion.
I also have to say that I am on a team with a great bunch of girls. I can't wait to be friends with each
and every one of them.

Whimsical Designs new challenge is to make a Vintage card.  http://www.stephanie-whimsicaldesigns.com/

uh-oh!  I may have missed the mark on this challenge.  I've never created anything vintage 
before, so I took a chance.. and while it may not really be vintage, it's the closest to vintage that I have ever come.  That's gotta count for something right?  LOL

I love the way it came out, and this card was so easy to make.



This is my FAVORITE sentiments stamp set.  :)  You can find it here: http://www.whimsical-designs-shop.blogspot.com/


17 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! Right on Sher!! Congrats on your new DT gig!! Your card is so very PRETTY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty vintage to me :-) looks Great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new DT. I think you met the challenge; great vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Sher to WD team. Great job on the challenge this week. Everyone is doing an Awesome job on this theme. I love the paper you used. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats x you def hit the mark it's Ab Fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sher and congratulations on your new DT hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Sher! Love the sentiment. Congratulation on your DT post too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the DT - this is a great vintage card - love that sentiment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning creation, love the colour tones. Congratulations on your DT post.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Congrats on being on the team. Look forward to getting to know you. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! You did a great job with your first WD challenge. Perfect papers, and I love how the sentiment is the focal point!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, fellow newbie to this team. Are you as intimidated as I am? Your project looks vintage to me! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's got a great vintage look to it! That bg paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great vintage card. Looks great!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  15. did i already tell you i loved your card? ---well, i do :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments