Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

My-Besties Flower card in a box Mother's Day!!!!



What a fun day yesterday was for me.  I got to meet an online friend Bonnie.  Bonnie taught me how to make this lovely box card/card in a box.  I'm really not certain what the proper name for it.  
We talked and talked, and I thought we worked on our cards, but we didn't even get this one finished. LOL   Ah, well I learned the basics and feel quite certain that I could make this again on my own.  Might be giving it a try soon.
I look forward to seeing Bonnie again some day. It was a Great visit.

Products used:
Sherri Baldy My-Besties colored image from the Tiny and her Supersaurus cd
Sherri Baldy My-Besties Umbrella Daisy flower set dies
Memory Box butterfly dies
flower brads
Martha stewart border punch
I'm unsure the name of the papers. 









I am entering this into the challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox - challenge #69 http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com/ ends 5/14 (mothers)


http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/ ends 6/1 (May flowers)

http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/2014/05/challenge-19-anything-goes-feature.html 
(anything goes) ends May 17th

8 comments:

  1. This is just lovely for our Butterflies theme Sher, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy runs until the weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club.
    Brenda
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely box such pretty details.
    Could you please link to challenge blog to be in with a chance of winning.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsort 'Butterflies' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. Yes I linked it to all sorts :)

      Delete
  4. Great card in a box :-) Love how she's sitting on the flower. Thanks for playing along with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning and amazing.. beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
    -Brenda-
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments