Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Let's Capture Our memories sketch 74

LCOM Card Sketch #74

I really like the simple design of this sketch, and wanted to add a little fun in the style of the card itself.  I kept with the main sketch so when the card is flat you can see that I haven't strayed from the sketch at all.  However, when its used as an easel card, it gives it a totally different look.  How fun is that?  I don't know who comes up with these different styles of cards, but it sure makes it fun to make cards.

I made this for my oldest son's birthday.  He loves to fish.  He'd be on the lake from morning until night if he didn't have to work.  He turns 24 this year.  Time sure flies.  I hope he likes his card.





You can come play along here:http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments