Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Father's Day Card

I thought this card would be fun for one of my son's to give their dad for Father's Day.  I'm a little early making it, but we are usually camping around father's day, so I wanted to get it done now.  Not to mention the fact that the Besties 3d deco blog is having a KISS challenge (Keep is simple sweetie)

I am entering this into the 3d deco challenge today. http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com/
For more fun deco sheets you can find them at Sherri Baldy's etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy?section_id=13145442&page=1

 The layers are a little difficult to see because I ran out of foam tape so used glue tabs and a piece of folded over paper beneath each layer to give it a litte pop.  Foam tape is on my shopping list, much easier. LOL




8 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous Card Sher! Love these cute boys! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Besties 3D Deco Blog! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank. you Julie. I wish I would have had some foam tabs to make them stick out a bit more. Next time. :)

      Delete
  2. Sher, this is so awesome..i love this card you did a fabulous job!!! Thanks for entering our challenge at My Besties 3D Deco!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie, going to use the foam tabs next time, to show more dimension.

      Delete
  3. Sher, I think I am in love....Guy cards are always a challenge, but you nailed it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo Deirdre :) Its definitely fun to try the guy cards.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments