Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories Card Sketch #72

Wow, what a beautiful day it is today!  It's been rainy and windy these past few days, but it's totally calm out this morning.

It's sketch reveal day at LCOM.  Card makers and scrapbookers both will like to play at LCOM because there is always a card sketch, and always a layout sketch challenge going on.  How fun is that?  Yes you can enter both if you want to.  Come here to enter your card: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/

For my card, I used Spellbinders dies. I love how they turned out!
I used 2 stamps which unfortunately I can't remember who made which ones, both
were clear stamps and out of the packaging.
I used my black Uchida pen to make the fun squiggles around the outsides of my
patterned papers. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments