Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I love my dog scrapbook page

I ran across the challenge at Stuck Sketches, and decided to dig an old photo out of my pack.
The photo I am scrapping today, is  of my dad, my dog Rags, and myself when I was a little
girl.  I love this photo with my hair back in a handkerchief.  My Dog Rags grew up with me, he
was such a good little dog.  I remember taking him to the school yard with me after school to play
on the play equipment there.  We'd go up the ladder of the slide, he would follow me, climb all by himself.  We'd walk the balance beams that were only about a foot up off the ground.  I really
enjoyed taking him there, and he liked it too.

Anyway, on to my layout..  Don't stare too long it might make you a little dizzy.  lol

Come play along there is still time over at Stuck Sketches!
http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2014/05/may-1st-reveal.html
(not a winner this time)  awe!  


6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty, love the use of the ribbon and the picture is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love your variations of reds, they really make your photo pop. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch! very bold and impressive. Thank you for playing with us at STuck?!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments