Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Scrapping Everyday Miracles

This is my first blog post for Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  I am so excited to say that I made the team!  Such a sweet group of friends.  Speaking of friends that is what this months card sketch is about, Friends!

We have such a fun card sketch on SEM blog, here is my take on the sketch.  I hope you will come join us in our challenge. I hope you'll grab a cup of hot cocoa, a few shortbread cookies, sit down and make your friend a special card.

Please come and view the beautiful cards the ladies of the SEM team have made this time around.

My Friend

Materials Used:

Kraft Paper
patterned cardstock
chipboard
gold ribbon





3 comments:

  1. this is SO SWEET (or should I say SO TWEET?) Love the design, Sher, and the dry embossing on your bird. Beautiful card! Happy New Year, Sher. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You're going to make a friend very happy with this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments