Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mouse under Flower- Sunsational Stamps

Good morning!

I found this adorable little stamp called "mouse under flower" at Sunsational Stamps.  Isn't he
just the cutest?  It is available in both digital and paper piecing form.  I might try the paper piecing one for next time.  It's just so cute!

For my card I used:

Mouse under flower digi stamp by Sunsational Stamps
Pink Cardstock by Gina K
Happy Birthday, and love ya bunches stamp by Stampin up
Grey patterned papers from Momenta
Spellbinders swirl die cut from the pocket set
Marvy pen by Uchida


1 comment:

  1. HOW PRETTY your new blog is, Sher! Love the color, and the frilliness, too. Perhaps if I had followed on blogger, everything would have been fine, but I follow you on blog-lovin' so you need to go in there and redo your blog address there. I am your only follower so far on blog lovin' LOL

    I like all the organization, too, on your blog! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments