Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

LUFP


I made this card for a DT that I am on, and just not realized I made it PINK! I am entering it into the LUFP party at http://www.justyolie.com/2011/10/first-annual-link-up-for-pink.html Be sure to go there and enter your pink project and check out some of the beautiful projects other have already made. give them a little love on their blogs.
Big thanks go out to Gaby, Celeste and Yolanda for making this pink party happen. By the way, they are close to 500 projects and I am pretty sure each of them have commented on all the cards. Pretty amazing!
My card has a digi by Eddie Wood, and you can find it at: www.scrapbookstampsociety.com

2 comments:

  1. love it...
    Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for Pink.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool cook! Very nice!
    Thanks for linking it up with us over at LUFP ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments