Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

House Mouse Flying- 2 challenges


The challenge today at http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com was to create something that flies. I had this House Mouse stamp that I hadn't tried out yet so thought it was perfect for the challenge, since she is flying on a paper napkin. I used a magazine page for the background.

The flowers from the magazine ad, reminded me of the challenge going on over at : http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/ there are flower pots hanging on the wall with purple and green. The door is bright blue, and this card also takes that shape of the doorway.

5 comments:

  1. hi what a lovely idea a flying houes mouse love bluebell-flowerwood x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing the Inspiration Photo Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative! I like how you used the different aspects of my inspirational photo at 4 Crafty Chicks to make your card!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute House Mouse, love it! Thanks for joining us this week at CBGM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments