Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

freebie svg file flower card




If you would like this Freebie svg just leave comment with your email address or email me personally at ShersL84bed@aol.com

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Anything Summer- Divas by Design http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com

FBC 57 Shaped card Challenge-Freshly Brewed Designs http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

PWC164 No Markers- Paper Pretties http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/

Challenge 54 Anything goes- Paper craft star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com/

On this card I had to make a shape, it had to be summery, and couldn't use markers, so I used gel pens. Its pretty plain, not sure what I can do to give it a little bit of pizazz, but I feel it needs something.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE
    This card.
    I would love it.
    I haven't been around to much.
    Been busy with out of town guess, and it is still going on, all next month too.
    I may be sending for more files, I have to go look.
    I miss visiting everyone's blogs.
    Off to look at what I have missed.
    Thank you dear,
    your work is always so great!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card, I really like the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [29 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love this flower svg...send to cmsmith46580@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry, don't know whats going on with the emails, a few different ones have bounced back to me to. I did email you though to say Suzette had been in touch and had also emailed you. be sure and check your junk emails too. She wanted to know if you wanted a stamp or a digi?
    Pinky C4E

    ReplyDelete
  6. this made me smile! I love the sentiment. Perfect with the image and card. Thanks for showing us your "Shape" this week at Fresh Brewed Designs! :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and I love that shape. Thank you for joining the Divas by Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments