Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Flower shaped card challenge from HLSCfreebies


Not another challenge card! Okay, so I am addicted. lol I start something/anything and if I like it, I'll go hog wild. Then after awhile I usually find something new today. Ah, but for now, I'm liking these challenges. :)

This digital image is a freebie from Happileigh Scrappin Challenge Blog http://hlscfreebies.blogspot.com/ I am entering it into their challenge. This card was kind of difficult to do and I had to do it twice to get it right. Shaped card Challenge - I made this card in the shape of the digital image. Kinda cool huh? It stands up perfectly too. YAY! Her image is so cute, love that ladybug.

I am also entering this at Simon Says http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com in their shaped card challenge.

I am entering this at : flashback Fridays 13.0 http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/07/last-day-for-flashback-friday.html

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [27 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...you did a wonderful job with Leigh's image! It makes a great shaped card! Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Sher what a fabulous shape, it's gorgeous and so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our shaped card challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Patches of Pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments