Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Easy Peasy box





This morning I had an empty saltine box and almost through it away. Then I thought about all the things I could use it for. A small garbage box on my desk to take care of the little pieces of paper after I cut them. A scraps box, and then it came to me, I need a chipboard box, for all the small pieces of chipboard I have. PERFECT!


I got out my paper, and the clear tape and away I went working on the box. Easy Peasy! Once it was covered in paper, it needed embellishments.

I used things that I won in blog candy. The butterfly, the ribbon, the flower, even the brad and tag were won from blog candy. (thank you my crafty blog friends)

2 comments:

  1. Too Too Too stinkin' cute!!!!
    **U**
    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Sher! We have to take second looks at our "trash" because there's treasure there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments