Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Scrapbook Blessings Tic Tac Toe and Link up for Pink

I chose to use pink brads, pink charm and pink flowers.  I used a Sherri Baldy Stamps digi stamp and put it on top of a photo in photoshop.  Printed it out, then decided that it didn't need color, I really like this look.

If you would like to join in on the challenge you can find it on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheScrapBookblessingsClub/


I would like to enter this as my third card at Link up for Pink.

3 comments:

  1. She is just adorable! I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her in just black and white against your pretty background!!!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments