Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Laughing at myself

Have you ever sat down to make a card, and everything you do just doesn't turn out right?  Well I had a few problems on my card tonight,  but just find it so funny that I am leaving it that way.

This is obviously a little bee holding balloons, but the stamp underneath it says.  Happy Bird-day   (shaking my head)  I know I should change it, but its just so funny as it is, that I am leaving it.  My friends will get why I left it that way. LOL

I am entering this card into the challenge at YNSC http://ynschallenges.blogspot.ca/ ends on 10/21


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet birthday card with your buzzing little birthday bee! Thanks for joining us over at Your Next stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card ... Thank you for playing along with Your Next Stamps Monthly Challenge.
    Ruza, YNS Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments