Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What's up Bestie?

Another fun day with Jen doing Challenges.  We came upon this fun over at Creative Knockouts to use die cuts or punches.  I'm using the die cuts from Scan n Cut.  

I am using a My-besties stamp by Sherri Baldy.  I forget the name of this but will post a link to it
shortly.  Her etsy shop is: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

I really wanted to put a sentiment on my card but just couldn't find one that said What's up Bestie?
I'm really not sure where I would add it on the outside, so I'll have to write it inside. :)

Thanks for taking a peak at my clean and simple card.


Challenge I would like to enter is: 

http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/ #83 add a punch or diecut
ends 4/14

1 comment:

  1. I love those butterflies and the image is super dooper cute. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible creation at Creative Knockouts!

    Tamie DT

    Sorry for the late comment, I had no computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments