Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mackinac City Layout

Last year I won a trip to Mackinac City Michigan.  I took a photo of my family camping in one
of the Michigan campgrounds and I won.  They put our photo in the state guide and gave us a
trip.  How fun was that?  Loved it.
This is a photo of my hubby and I taking a photo of ourselves on the timer in front of one of the
great lakes.  I can't remember which one.  I think it was Lake Superior, but I really don't know. LOL

Sketch challenge ends Jan 31st come play along

I am entering this layout in the awesome sketch created by Bev Code over at Sketches in Thyme.
Sketch #137  http://nblo.gs/12q5jz

I've used 2 dies by Sherri Baldy and a My-Besties digi by Sherri Baldy
You can shop her huge selection of dies and stamps at www.scrapbookstampsociety.com and
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

6 comments:

  1. I love you included a digi stamp on this layout! You rocked it! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper choices and the digi stamp is awesome! Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool/cute digi to go with your cute photo!! :) Fabulous take on the sketch for sure. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun page and love the flower!!! thanks for playing along with SIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Great use of the sketch-thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments