Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

You make life Dreamy


Today I am stamping with a clear stamp from Sherri Baldy My-Besties.  She sells stamp sets now 
that are so cool.   A main image, and then little things like flowers, words or phrases, are added to it.
You can buy all sorts of things from Scrapbook Stamp Society now, like clear stamps, digi stamps, 3d downloads, tags, bottlecaps and other printables like banners.  www.scrapbookstampsociety.com

This card is going as a thank you card to Sherri herself. I thought the little sentiment "you make life dreamy" is perfect for her because of her little designs, they are all so whimsical and dreamy wouldn't you agree?

I've used my silhouette to make a shaped card and mat. I think the mat was from Birdscards.com if you haven't been to her blog check it out. She leaves beautiful files for free for everyone to use in different formats for different machines.  

The embellishments are from Creating with Details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments