Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Sherri Baldy


Today is Sherri Baldy's birthday.  The whole design team got together and sent her cards.
She has such a beautiful spirit and is so kind.  I hope she enjoys her day and it is as special
as she is.  

The card I made for Sherri is an easel card.  I am using a 3d image designed by Sherri, and
colored by Bonnie Kohane.  I love these 3d images because all you have to do is print and
cut and pop up with some foam tape.  Easy and super cute.

I cut the words Happy Birthday on my Cameo, and gave them a shadowed background to 
pop out a little bit.

The cupcakes at the bottom of the card are from a sticker sheet.  I usually don't use stickers
but the ones that pop are a lot of fun, don't you think?

If you would like this sweet My-Besties 3d  image you can find it here with many more:  http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/categories.php?category=3D-Decoupage-Sheets-&parent_id=1989








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments