Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Princess Twinkletoes Live life to the fullest

This card was so much fun to make. I used all sorts of dies, a digi stamp and a regular stamp. There is a Sherri Baldy birdcage die, memory box butterfly die, and spellbinders die. I'm not sure where my sentiment stamp came from because I took it off my mat and through it in a box. LOL Oh, the digi is Princess Twinkletoes.

I am very much a homebody. In fact I have a close friend that I would love to visit in Texas, but I am a big chicken.
I would like to change that this year.  New Beginnings so to speak.  My sentiment on here says: "Live Life to the Fullest"   So Here is to me, living life to the fullest and going to visit my friend this year!  Wish me luck.  I can do it!


I am entering this into the following challenges:

http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.com/search/label/DPDC (any digi)


http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-17-flower-power.html (anything goes)


15 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook blessings club challenge.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara, its one of my favorite challenge blogs.

      Delete
  4. What a darling creation! That image is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! :) HUGS and have a happy weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I LOVE the birdcage on it!! Yes...you can do it...go visit that friend!! Once you get there you will think..."Why didn't I visit sooner!" I have had to jump some of those hurdles also :-) Feels so good once you do it :-) Thanks so much for playing with us at SBC.
    Brenda
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at ASC.
    HUgs stine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us for DPDC#45 hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card!! thanks for joining is at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful princess! Thank you for joining in with us at Country View Crafts Challenges. Please accept my apologies for the delayed comment, I'm running behind this month and running to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments