Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy Spring



Happy Spring!  I can't wait for spring to come.  Its almost April and it snowed today!  What is
going on here?

For my card I used one of Sherri Baldy's Lil Lovely's digi stamps. I usually use one of her My-Besties images but this one is just too cute to pass up.

I am entering this challenge at http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com/ (bingo challenge)
I am using Lace, Yellow, and a die cut.

I am entering the challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club (sentiment)  http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-15-say-what.html

Thanks for taking a peak.

Smiles Sher


3 comments:

  1. Sher I can see why you picked that image--she's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image! she looks so adorable! Fabulous coloring as well! :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments