Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Whimsical Designs has a Fun New Challenge

It's a brand new challenge over at Whimsical Designs.  Come join us, you have a full week to get your card or scrapbook page entered.  The challenge this week is "Use your favorite colors" in any card or scrapbook page.  The prize is a $15 gc to The Paper Parade.  How awesome is that?

Here is my project for the challenge.  These papers were so pretty, the card came together really fast.
Its one of my favorites.  I cut a few extra hearts out in each of the papers and covered them with stickles.  My stamps are all from Whimsical Designs.
My favorite colors: Red, white, black
Papers are from The Paper Parade
Stamps are from Whimsical Designs
Stickles
Whimsical Designs- Get Yours today!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. I love the way you used the papers, and really showcased the sentiments. Your blog looks different..I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too dear sher...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments