Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello Bargello techinique card

Hello crafty friends.  :)  Today I made a card that I learned from Technique Time Tuesday.  It is called Bargello, and if you would like to see the tutorial for yourself and make this type of beautiful pattern card you can find it right here at :






I used 3  beautiful patterned papers from the Mariposa Matstack from DCWV  4x6 pack.  I used my Xyron mega runner for adhesive.
The bling is from Want2scrap I cut it into sections, and saved some to use at a different date, if its one thing I am thrifty.  LOL

I am entering this into challenge #36 at http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com/ (try something new)
and
http://scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.com/ (try something new)

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty use of the Bargello technique. Those papers are just beautiful together and I love your bling! Thank you for joining our DT call at Technique Time Tuesday. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple technique with such a stunning outcome! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute!!! LOVE the sentiment and the use of bling to underline it! Perfect to go over your amazing bargello panel! Thanks for joining our DT call at TTT--good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Love the Bargello background, beautiful colors, and bling! Thank you so much for joining our DT Call at Technique Time Tuesday!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the technique! The papers for the bargello are so pretty! Very happy! :) Thank you so much for joining our DT call at TTT! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - a great technique.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments