Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society / Momenta D-lite girls Hop

Scrapbook Stamp Society / Momenta D-lite girls Hop  
 
Welcome to our hop.   Some of the Momenta D-lite girls have decided to try our hand with the amazing digi-stamps from the Scrapbook Stamp Society. We mixed some of our favorite Momenta products with a few of our favorite digi stamps. You can view all of our projects quickly and easily at the http://www.facebook.com/ScrapbookStampSociety facebook page. If you would like to hear our recipes for our projects and see them up close please click on our blog links.

Here are my cards.  On my first card,  I used Sherri Baldy's adorable image named Best Foot Forward, and Momenta's beautiful pink zebra striped paper.   I think the two go lovely together. 

On my second card I used Heather Valentin's cute little Daddy's Girl with Momenta paper. 

On my third card I used Sherri Baldy's image called Lipstick with Momenta paper.  This digi was super fun to color and put her make up on.  
 
 Thank you for taking a peak at my project.  To see the rest of the wonderful projects all in 1 spot please go to http://www.facebook.com/ScrapbookStampSociety

    

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...you do such beautiful work!!
    Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but check out some of your blog. These are really beautiful!

    Thanks for celebrating with me and sharing your wonderful card file (above) for the hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments