Welcome to day 2 of the Winter Wonderland Hop!
PSA Essentuals is sponsoring this hop
For my project I made snowflakes with Sherri Baldy's digi stamp in the middle. You can find this stamp at http://www.scrapbookstampsociety.com/
I cut the snowflake on the cricut/scal. I also used the cricut markers to outline the snowflake. Then I used a rubber stamp and stamped all over it to give it color. There is a hole cut out at the top to hang with fish string, but when I did that and took a photo you couldn't see it very well. You get the idea.
Day Two Dec 18th
Start... www.thescrapbookingqueen.com (start here)
1. Sherry B. ~ http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
2. Gina T. ~ http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/ (go here next)
3. Erica ~ http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
4. Robin S. ~ http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
5. Deb F. ~ http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
6. Jearise H. ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
7. Tammy L. ~ http://tampatha.wordpress.com/
8 Sherri C. ~ http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
9. Lisa P ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
10. PSA ~ http://www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com/
Be sure to leave a comment on all blogs to win the blog candy sponsored by PSA Essentuals.