Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Happy Monday- Free images

This morning is so beautiful.  It is about 60 degrees outside, and the sun is shining brightly, so it will be heating up soon.  Hope everyone is having this beautiful weather.

About today's images...I love dogs.  All kinds.  My husband and I are dog lovers.  We live with 5 right now.  2 German Shepherds born from the same litter (Duke and Isabelle) We have 2 pomchis born from the same litter Sophia and Lily-Bug , and 1 poodle (Skid)that was a rescue that my mother in law rescued from a breeding facility.  She passed away and he came to be part of our family.  

I found an image similar to this one in a group that the lady shared the prompt to make our own style.  So, here are mine.  Please feel free to make a card, a print or whatever.  
To save images, right click on it, then save

Have a blessed day





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments